Tournaments GGS: Event Highlights & Full Schedule (Complete) Promotions
Last you heard from us, we dropped a bombshell by announcing our inaugural Good Game Series. Here’s a quick refresher, in case the weekend festivities took a toll on your short-term memory: GGS is a 15-day MTT bonanza comprising of 129 events, boasting over $3,500,000 in GGS guarantees, in addition to $220,000 in satellite guarantees. Further sweetening the deal, we will be doling out $100,000 worth of GGS tickets via our GGS Giveaway promotion during the month of November.
For those of you whose brains are in perfect working order, we didn’t want to keep you in suspense for too long. So, as promised, today we will be revealing the Full Schedule for GGS, as well as highlighting a few marquee events.
GGS Event Highlights
- GGS #001: $10K GTD GGS kicks-off with a modest $60 buy-in, $10K GTD, 9-max, NL Hold’em event. The friendly price point should result in a huge prize pool, easily surpassing the guarantee of $10K. Don’t miss your chance to play in our very first GGS event ever!
- GGS #004: $5K GTD [PLO BH] Short-handed PLO aficionados and Bounty Hunter specialists will be glad to hear that we have merged the two worlds together to create this monster of an event. Action will be relentless, chips will fly, and souls will be taken. We have 3 of these 6-max PLO BH events on deck, with buy-ins coming in at an affordable $52.5.
- GGS #006: Sunday Main $100K GTD For those of you that like a slow burn, every Sunday, a buy-in of $500 gets you a shot at $100K in guaranteed cash, in this slow-structured, 9-max, Hold’em MTT.
- GGS #011: $30K GTD [BH] If there’s nothing you relish more than dishing out tournament pain and being rewarded for it, this is the event for you. GGS will feature 2 Hold’em BH MTTs everyday, with buy-in coming in at $31.5 and $157.5, and doubled on Sundays.
- GGS #016: Daily Main $40K GTD As the name suggests, the Daily Mains run everyday besides Sunday, with a $200 buy-in getting you a shot at $40K in guaranteed prize money. The slow structure of the Daily Mains is perfect for mid-stakes MTT specialists, and low/micro-stakes shot-takers.
- GGS Championship $250K GTD The headline event of GGS is the GGS Championship, boasting a guaranteed prize pool of $250K, for a mere $500 buy-in. GGS Championship is scheduled to run on the closing day of GGS (December 2) at 16:00 (UTC+0).
- GGS #125: High Roller $250K GTD GGS Championship will immediately be followed by another $250K GTD event, this time one for all the High Rollers out there. A $5K buy-in gets you entry into this exclusive event.
- GGS #126: Super High Roller $500K GTD In case a $5K, $250K GTD event, doesn’t quite do it for you, we also have one for the Super High Rollers out there. This one isn’t for the faint of heart – put up $25K for your chance at SHR glory. Those that enjoy railing high-stakes MTTs can watch the best of the best duke it out.
GGS Full Schedule
Details regarding the GGS $100,000 Giveaway
Full GGS Satellite Schedule