Hold’em & Omaha High-Roller Club $90,000 Giveaway (Complete) Promotions
- Familiar with red-felt tables?
- If you’re one of those who don’t need to ask, then we are officially declaring April as the month for you.
- Why? The High-Roller Club is back, and this time it’s on both mainlines of poker.
- All the better, the prizes will take you to our special week-long, High-Roller tournaments : BLADE Series.
- So dive right in to the high-end action, round up High-Roller Club points, and lead the hunt for ridiculous guarantees!
How Do I Gather HRC Points?
* Earn 1 Hold’em or Omaha High-Roller Club point per $0.01 rake generated at Featured Hold’em or Omaha tables.
* HRC Points are accumulated separately for each leaderboard.
|Featured Table Stakes|
|Game Types||Type||Blinds||Min. Buy-in|
|Hold’em||Ante||$100 / $200||$10,000|
|$100 / $200||$5,000|
|Ante||$50 / $100||$4,000|
|$50 / $100||$2,500|
|Ante||$25 / $50||$1,500|
|$25 / $50||$1,000|
|Omaha||$100 / $200||$5,000|
|Ante||$50 / $100||$2,000|
|$25 / $50||$1,000|
|Ante||$20 / $40||$1,000|
Terms and Conditions
- 1. Players must meet the age requirement of 18 years or older to participate in this promotion.
- 2. Hold’em High-Roller Club Giveaway promotion will run through April 1st, 10:00:00 ~ April 20th, 23:59:59 (UTC+0).
- 3. Omaha High-Roller Club Giveaway promotion will run through April 1st, 10:00:00 ~ April 13th, 23:59:59 (UTC+0).
- 4. High-Roller Club Points can only be earned at Featured Hold’em or Featured Omaha Tables.
- 5. High-Roller Club Points are counted separately for each leaderboard.
- 6. High-Roller Club Points earned in Featured Hold’em tables will not apply to the Omaha High-Roller Club leaderboard, and vice versa.
- 7. Players will be credited with the relevant prizes at the end of the promotion.
- 8. GGNetwork reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- 9. If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, GGNetwork has the right to investigate and remove the players once it’s confirmed.
- 10. The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the site.