Flush Jackpot Promotions
- Flush is the flower of Short Deck poker.
- Flush is a strong hand in Hold’em or Omaha, but pairs on the board breed caution since it does not outrank a full house.
- There is no need for that in Short Deck! Flush beats a full house. So if someone turns over aces full, you don’t have to shy away. Instead, confidently boast your flush!
- Hitting the Flush (or higher) in Short Deck comes with another upside.
- Even better, just by playing Short Deck cash games, you have a chance at an instant cash grab! Hit flush or higher for Flush Jackpot rewards!
Every time you make one of the following
- Royal Flush
- Straight Flush
- Four of a kind
you will hit the Flush Jackpot!
Hitting the Jackpot
- Hit the Flush Jackpot by making one of the jackpot hands (Flush, Four of a kind, Straight Flush, or a Royal Flush) while satisfying the following requirements.
- I. Commit at least 15 antes to the pot before making the jackpot hand.
- II. Use two hole cards to make the jackpot hand.
- III. Use a pocket pair to make a Four of a kind, jackpot hand.
- As long as you have satisfied the conditions, you will hit the jackpot regardless of who wins the hand and even if you decide to fold.
- · Once you fold, your jackpot will not improve with hand progression.
- · If the amount you have committed to the pot is less than 15 antes at the time you make a jackpot hand, you will not qualify for the jackpot.
- – In the case above, your jackpot hand needs to improve on the street your committed amount becomes greater than 15 antes in order to qualify for the jackpot
- · Example Case:
Hole Cards Street Committed Amount Board Jackpot Hit? Flop Committed Amount < 15 antes NO: Committed amount not enough Turn Committed Amount ≥ 15 antes NO: No hand Improvement, Jackpot hand was already made before. River YES
- · Once you have qualified for the jackpot, running the hand multiple times
(RIMT) will not cancel the jackpot you have already earned.
- – Making a jackpot hand through RIMT will not qualify for the jackpot.
- – Hand improvements that occur through RIMT will not improve your jackpot.
- · Once you have qualified for the jackpot, leaving the table or disconnections
will not cancel the jackpot you have already earned.
- – During a disconnection, if your hand happens to improve on a later street and qualifies as a jackpot hand, then you will be eligible for the jackpot.
- – For example, you flop an Ace-High Flush, but you get disconnected and auto-checked to the Turn/River where your hand improves to a Straight Flush.
All Flush Jackpot hands have an equal payout.
Flush, Four of a kind, Straight Flush, and Royal Flush all receive 10% of the jackpot pool as the Flush Jackpot payout.
The amount equivalent to 1 ante for pot amounts equivalent to 30 antes will be reserved for the jackpot pool.
Terms & Conditions
- · Players must meet the age requirement of 18 years or older to participate in this promotion.
- · Prizes are awarded instantly at the end of the hand.
- · GGNetwork reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- · If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, GGNetwork has the right to investigate and remove the players once it’s confirmed.
- · The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the site.