Daily Mission Promotions
Daily Mission is absolutely free and you will be able to enjoy an entirely new poker experience every day!
- Up to an instant maximum cash reward of $3,000!
- Win $3 instantly simply by completing 3 consecutive daily missions
- Daily Mission is an on-going promotion with no expiration date
What is Daily Mission?
- It is a promotion that issues instant cash rewards when you successfully complete consecutive daily missions.
* Rewards issued upon meeting consecutive daily mission streak
- New missions will be given to each player daily at 00:00:00 (UTC+0).
- Please be sure to check the missions daily in order to successfully complete them. Any unchecked mission will not be acknowledged!
- You will only be able to complete a mission from the time you check it until 23:59:00 (UTC+0) of a given day.
- If you had completed the previous day’s mission, you will be able to proceed towards completing the next day’s mission for the consecutive streak.
- If you did not complete the previous day’s mission, you will start with a new mission and revert back to Day 1.
- Each daily mission will be based on Hold’em, Omaha, AoF, or Tournaments. They are given randomly for each player.
- Each mission will have specific requirements that a player must complete and may only apply to specific game types.
- Example of a Daily Mission
- A daily mission requiring a player to ‘Perform No-Look All-In’ will only apply to Hold’em and Omaha games.
- In actuality, No-Look All-In is only available at Hold’em and Omaha games and as such, it is important to note that each mission may only apply to specific game types.
- Depending on the mission type, the determination of a successful mission will occur at the completion of a hand or tournament.
How are rewards credited?
- Rewards will be instantly credited into your account upon meeting the consecutive daily streak.
- There is no limit to the number of cash rewards you will be able to receive.
- For instance, you successfully complete Day 3 to receive the $3 reward, but fail to complete Day 4. You start over and successfully manage to again complete Day 3 at which point you will receive another $3 reward.
Where can I find details about the missions? – Daily Mission Menu
Click the Daily Mission icon from the lobby to be directed to the Daily Mission menu.
Click the Daily Mission icon found in the lower right hand side of the lobby to be directed to the Daily Mission page.
Daily Mission Status Icon
Daily Mission History in PokerCraft
You can check details related to your Daily Mission from the Overview page in the PokerCraft calendar. Please note that you will only be able to check up to the previous day’s mission details in the time standard UTC +0.
You can check the mission and reward details of the Daily Mission by clicking on each day’s Daily Detail from the calendar.
Checking the status of other players’ Daily Mission
From the game table, you will be able to view what mission other players are currently attempting.
What are key points that I should be aware of?
- You must check the mission everyday first in order to successfully complete the mission.
- Rewards will normally be credited upon meeting the requirements, but may take some time depending on circumstances.
- Successful completion of missions will only take the main pot into consideration. For instance, chopping the pot or winning a side pot for missions such as ‘Win a showdown with a Full House’ will not be considered a successful completion of the said mission.
- In addition, successful completion of missions will only take ‘Run it Once’ into consideration. Therefore, winning all three streets when running it three times (RITT) for missions such as ‘Win a showdown with a Full House’ will not be considered a successful completion of the said mission.
- Successful completion of missions involving tournaments will take the end of the tournament into consideration. Therefore, it is important to recognize the completion time of a tournament when attempting such missions. For instance, you attempt a mission which requires you to place first in a Daily Red tournament, however you enter the corresponding tournament at 23:00 (UTC+0). In this situation, you must place first before the day ends, or else you will fail the mission.
What will happen when I am unable to complete a mission due to issues outside my control such as a maintenance?
When such cases such as a routine maintenance or server issues arise, those affected players will not be reset to Day 1 and will be given another chance the next day to complete the mission and keep their streak alive. One important thing to note is that a new mission will be randomly issued on the following day.
Terms and Conditions
- Missions will be based on the UTC time zone. A day starts at 00:00 and ends at 23:59 (UTC+0).
- GGNetwork reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- General network rules will apply.