$100,000 AoF Festival Promotions
- Shoving your chips is one of the most enjoyable things in poker.
- So for the month of March, we present to you, the opportunity to shove. Repeatedly. For $100,000.
- Just play All-In or Fold, and get invited to automatic all-in tournaments that everyday for a month!
How Do I Participate?
- Open Up AoF tables, and enjoy.
- Play the required amount of hands at any blinds and receive automatic invitation to AoF Festival tournaments.
- Try your luck at AoF Festival tournaments every day and week, and win prizes!
Promotion and Tournament Details
|Required Hands||Eligible Tournament||Tournament Time||Total Prize|
|200, in a day||All-In AoF Festival $200||Daily throughout March, 15:00:00 (UTC+0)||$101,700|
|500, in a day||All-In AoF Festival $500||Daily throughout March, 16:00:00 (UTC+0)|
|3,000, in a week||All-In AoF Festival $20K||March 10th, 17:00:00 (UTC+0)|
|March 17th, 17:00:00 (UTC+0)|
|March 24th, 17:00:00 (UTC+0)|
|March 31st, 17:00:00 (UTC+0)|
- Everyone will be put All-in, each and every hand in AoF Festival Tournaments. · Each AoF Festival tournament is limited to 3,000 players.
- Players will automatically be registered to the relevant tournament upon playing the required number of hands. · Example : Playing 200 AoF hands on March 1st will qualify for the All-In AoF Festival $200 on March 1st only.
- Every hand played at any blinds of AoF counts.
- Daily counts start at 15:00:00 (previous day), and end at 14:59:59 (UTC+0), daily. · Exception : Hand Count for March 1st starts on March 1st, 00:00:00 (UTC+0).
- Weekly counts are based on the following periods : · March 1st, 00:00:00 ~ March 10th, 14:59:59 (UTC+0).· March 10th, 15:00:00 ~ March 17th, 14:59:59 (UTC+0).· March 17th, 15:00:00 ~ March 24th, 14:59:59 (UTC+0).· March 24th, 15:00:00 ~ March 31st, 14:59:59 (UTC+0).
Terms and Conditions
- 1. Players must meet the age requirement of 18 years or older to participate in this promotion.
- 2. This promotion will run through March 1st, 00:00:00 ~ March 31st, 23:59:59 (UTC+0).
- 3. Hands from games other than AoF will not count towards the hand requirement.
- 4. Hands from AoF Festival Tournaments will not count towards the hand requirement.
- 5. Tournament registration is based on the AoF hand count for the relevant period.
- 6. All-In AoF Festival tournament entries are limited to 3,000 players.
- 7. GGNetwork reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- 8. If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, GGNetwork has the right to investigate and remove the players once it’s confirmed.
- 9. The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the site.