Rush & Cash Games
Hold’em style Rush & Cash, with blinds and no ante, is back!
- Don’t want to wait for hands? Rush.
- Want more fun and action? Cash Drops.
- Crave big rewards? Exclusive 65% Rakeback.
- Combine the three, and we have a new game that kills three birds with one stone – Rush & Cash.
So, what is Rush & Cash?
It’s the fastest poker game, yet at the same time, designed to satisfy our motto ‘Let’s make Poker fun again!’ with 65% Rakeback in the form of Cash Drops & Fish Buffet.
The Bottom Line
- Unprecedented 65% Rakeback through Cash Drops & Fish Buffet
- Fastest Poker Game : No need to wait for a hand
- It’s okay to mouth wow, but you might need a few more details to Rush & Cash, so here’s how it works.
- As you play Rush & Cash, at the start of some hands, selected at random, chips will drop on to the table.
- Drop amounts will vary (from 10 BBs to 600 BBs); smaller amounts will go into the pot inducing more action, while larger amounts will be divided and added to every player’s stack right away as a straight-up reward.
- This, in the long run, will result in a flat 50% rakeback for each and every player.
- Fold, and you’ll immediately be dealt a fresh hand at a different table, against new opponents
- You can Fold whenever, even if it’s not your turn to act, as long as you are facing a bet.
- Players will be seated randomly for each hand, but blinds will be determined by whoever has been least seated at blind positions.
- This way, over time, everyone will be paying the same percentage of blinds.
- All-In Insurance will be available in Rush & Cash.
- Run It Multiple Times (Run it twice, Run it three times) will be unavailable, to preserve the fast-pace nature of the game.
Numbers & Details
|Blinds||Buy-in||Rake per Pot||Rake Cap|
|$0.01 / $0.02||$1 ~ $2||6.25%||$0.40|
|$0.05 / $0.10||$5 ~ $10||6.25%||$1.50|
|$0.25 / $0.50||$25 ~ $50||6.25%||$5|
|$1 / $2||$100 ~ $200||6.25%||$10|
No Rake from hands with 5 or less players
- Each blind has its own cash drop pool. You can check the cash drop status and track history, here.