Rush & Cash Games
- Don’t want to wait for hands? Rush.
- Want more fun and action? Cash Drops.
- Crave big rewards? Exclusive 65% Rakeback.
- Combine the three, and we have a new game that kills three birds with one stone – Rush & Cash.
So, what is Rush & Cash?
It’s the fastest poker game, yet at the same time, designed to satisfy our motto ‘Let’s make Poker fun again!’ with 65% Rakeback in the form of Cash Drops.
The Bottom Line
- Unprecedented 65% Rakeback for every player through Cash Drops
- Fastest Poker Game : No need to wait for a hand, just Rush
- It’s okay to mouth wow, but you might need a few more details to Rush & Cash, so here’s how it works.
- As you play Rush & Cash, at the start of some hands, selected at random, chips will drop on to the table.
- Drop amounts will vary (from 5BB to 500BB); smaller amounts will go into the pot inducing more action, while larger amounts will be divided and added to every player’s stack right away as a straight-up reward.
- This, in the long run, will result in a flat 65% rakeback for each and every player.
- Fold, and you’ll immediately be dealt a fresh hand at a different table, against new opponents
- You can Fold whenever, even if it’s not your turn to act, as long as you are facing a bet.
- If you wish to spectate how a hand plays out, just hold Fold.
- Players will be seated randomly for each hand.
- All players will be seated in the dealer position equally percentage-wise, in the long run.
- All-In Insurance will be available in Rush & Cash.
- Run It Multiple Times (Run it twice, Run it three times) will be unavailable, to preserve the fast-pace nature of the game.
Numbers & Details
|Ante||Buy-in||Rake per Hand|
|$0.02||$1 ~ $4||1/6 Ante per Player|
|$0.2||$10 ~ $40|
|$1||$50 ~ $200|
|$2||$100 ~ $400|
|No Rake from hands with 5 or less players|
- Each player pays ante, while the player in the dealer position pays an additional ante.
- Rake will be paid as antes are collected.