Terms and Conditions
- · This service is strictly for regulated person to person staking purposes.
- · You acknowledge that there is a risk of losing money when staking other players and that GGNetwork has no responsibility for any such loss.
- · You agree that your use of our ‘Sell Action/Staking’ services is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
- · You agree that by selling your action, the information on your ‘Staking Profile’ page will be accessible to potential backers.
- · Players who want to sell action must first register for a tournament.
- − After registering, sellers (players selling their action) must set a markup and how much shares they want to sell.
- − Players may only sell their action while a tournament is registering.
- − Sellers have the right to cancel selling action at any time before the tournament starts.
- · Backers must pay the full amount of the total stakes they have bought.
- − Stakes must be purchased in increments of 1%.
- − Once a stake has been purchased, it is non-refundable except in certain specific situations.
- · Sellers are paid for the stakes they have sold when one wins or is knocked out of the tournament.
- · Any tournament prize money that a staked player wins will be distributed automatically amongst one’s backers in proportion to the stake that those backers have purchased.
- · The following are situations in which a backer’s stake may be refunded:
- − If the backer has purchased a stake from a seller and this seller subsequently decides to cancel the sale of one’s action.
- − If the seller unregisters from a tournament before it begins.
- − If a tournament is cancelled for unforeseen circumstances.
- · Staking is not available for Rebuy/Add-on Tournaments.
How to Sell/Buy Action
Buy/Sell Action from the ‘Staking’ tab from our ‘Tournament Lobby’.
Staking Profile Page
Your ‘Staking Profile’ page will be accessible to potential backers when you are selling your action.
Check the tournament records of other players and decide if you want to buy their action.