Will I be refunded with the tournament buy-in if I was disconnected?
My internet connection cut-off during a tournament and I could not get it working again. Will you refund my tournament buy-in?
- By participating in a tournament, a player accepts the risk of Internet disconnection due to the problems with the connection between the computer and the servers, lag or freeze, or some other problem in the player’s computer.
- We do not accept any responsibility for a player disconnect except in the case of a server crash.
- We will only make refunds if the the connection was cut-off due to a server crash.
- If the software is temporarily unresponsive, we recommend that you close it to re-login and provide what is called Disconnection Extra Time (DET) for such cases.
- If the issue persists, please provide the information to your Brand’s Support team