Why am I not able to connect to the software?
Why am I not able to connect to the software while other online sites seem to work fine?
- Please note that the Internet is a peer-to-peer network, which means that information flowing between your computer or mobile device and the game server must pass through several ‘peer’ machines.
- These machines do not belong to us or your internet service provider (ISP), but your connection depends on them.
- If any of these peer machines are having trouble, you may experience a temporary lag or disconnect.
- Your email and certain sites may continue to function when there is a brief connectivity problem. That’s because some sites may have a shorter or different network path to your device than our software does.
- If the issue persists, please contact your Brand’s Support team for assistance. It would be helpful if you provide them with a Network Status Test result, screenshot of the entire software client, error message, and time of issue occurrence.
- For the Network Status Test, please refer to the here.