Why am I disconnecting while playing from my mobile device so frequently?
I often disconnect while playing from my mobile device. How can I solve this issue?
- First, check to see if your connection to the Internet is active by looking at the top of your mobile screen to see if your cellular data network or Wi-Fi icon shows up. If you are using Wi-Fi, the cellular data network indicator will not appear unless you manually turn off Wi-Fi.
- If the above step is not an issue, then the next step is to restart your device.For iOS devices:
Restart your device. Refer to this link for assistance.
For Android™ devices:
Use the ‘Restart’ function on your device if available (this can be found on the ‘Power options’ menu, which can be accessed by holding down the power button), or simply power off the device and then turn it back on.
- If the connection problem keeps happening after restarting, check if you are using the latest version of the Mobile Poker app. You can find this information via the the ‘More’ menu.For iOS devices:
Visit your Brand’s homepage for the download link.
For Android™ devices:
Go to the ‘More’ section of the application and use the ‘Check for Updates’ button.
- If all the above fails, we would like to recommend reinstall the client. For the instruction please following the post here.
- If the problem continues, please contact your Support team with a detailed report about your connection problem, including any error messages you are given, what mobile device you are using, and what iOS or Android™ version you are running.
Please note that the Internet is a peer-to-peer network, which means that information flowing between your computer or mobile device and the game server must pass through several ‘peer’ machines. These machines do not belong to us or your internet service provider (ISP), but your connection depends on them. If any of these peer machines is having trouble, you may experience a temporary lag or disconnect.
Your email and certain sites may continue to function when there is a brief connectivity problem. That’s because some sites may have a shorter or different network path to your device than our software does.
Also note that it can take your mobile device up to 90 seconds to reconnect when switching between a 3G and Wi-Fi connection. During that time, you will be disconnected from the server if you are logged in. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you sit out from any tables before switching networks.